We recognize the importance of starting work early. Children who start work early:
- Increase their potential to start earning and saving.
- Learn the value of money and acquire critical financial skills.
- Gain insight into a future job and make valuable connections with employers.
- Have a constructive way to use their free time.
- Often earn higher grades in school.
- Learn responsibility and build valuable work skills including both soft and technical skills.
- Build confidence along with valuable work experience which they can add to their resume.
- Learn how to balance work and education at the same time.
- Learn necessary life skills encouraging a healthy transition to adulthood.